Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Moment of Waking-Tuesday, December 6th, 2011- Sigh...I love this song. It makes me want to do things...like put on a beautiful dress, sexy heels, and slow dance with a handsome man. I am making a promise to myself- when I get the chance to build a romance (intentionally used 'when' and not 'if'...gotta stay off the pity pot), it will be with a man that will slow dance with me. Seems like such a tiny thing in the grand scheme of life, but spending so many years wanting such a small thing and being denied it..well, I am done with that. I am done with a lot of things. So, I will keep this simple dream in my heart, and one day, maybe I will be lucky enough to find someone who will see the same value in it as I do. Anyway, this song was in my head at 4 am this morn...

No comments:

Post a Comment